When you separate from your spouse or partner then you may have to take urgent steps to protect yourself.

You may have suffered from Domestic Violence and require physical protection from your Spouse or Partner. If you are at risk of significant harm then please read our Protection from Domestic Violence Page

You may require Financial Protection if you suspect that your spouse is going to dispose of any assets that could prejudice any future financial settlement or reduce the matrimonial assets available. This could include transferring money, selling land or property. Please read our Protection of Financial and Injunctions in Financial Proceedings page.

To arrange a discussion at your convenience with a family law solicitor please do not hesitate to contact us.

Get in touch for

Help & Advice

If you require further assistance then please do not hesitate to send us a message and one of our team will answer your query as soon as possible.

get in touch