Wills & Probate
Making a Will with Carr & Co
Making a Will is essential to you to ensure that your assets pass to your loved ones. At Carr & Co Solicitors our professional and friendly team having been helping our clients organise their personal affairs for over 30 years.
Even if you have an existing Will it is essential you guarantee it is up to date and reflects any changes in your circumstances such as marriage, separation or divorce which could result in your Will being deemed invalid.
Making your Will with Carr & Co Solicitors entitles you to the following benefits:
- Free no obligation initial consultation
- 3 free yearly will reviews
- Advice on inheritance tax
- Advice on reducing care home fees
- Free secure storage of your will for life
- Your will written by a highly qualified solicitor
Our Will experts are committed to providing affordable wills, trusts and codicils that you can be sure are of the very highest standard.
Give yourself peace of mind by calling us today on 0191 284 0363 or 01670 515 182 or by using our contact form today to arrange your free no-obligation appointment.